Friday, 1 February 2013

9/11 survivor claimant says: she's listed in SSDI

From Youtube comments at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRPvcflClM4&lc :



HoneySiegalSurvivor 4 days ago

MASSIVE FRAUD [on the SSDI for 9/11]! I know because Honey R Siegel [is] in the SSDI July 18, 2005. When I found my name misspelt purposely on the Security Title Agency transaction with the rum911(real unindicted mastermind of 911) I was astounded as to how Citibank in the New York Registrars Office was given a mortgage by "me". Eliot Spitzer former AG appraised of the fraud with Janet Napolitano former US attorney. The current Obama Rahm Bloomberg machine R Rico enterprises linked to 911WFB, FSB of me "dead". Honey Siegal



UPDATE Jul 8, 2013:
"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. Sorry about that."

No comments: